- General questions can be directed to the La Plata County call center at (970) 382-6205.
- Sign up for email notifications from the City of Durango’s News Flash at DurangoGov.org/NotifyMe
- San Juan Basin Public Health resources:
- July 21 - The State is suspending all alcohol sales after 10:00 p.m. each day. This will apply to all entities that are licensed to sell liquor. “All licensees contained in Articles 3, 4, and 5 of Title 44 of the Colorado Revised Statutes must cease alcohol beverage sales to end consumers at 10:00 P.M. each day,” the Executive Order reads. The Order takes effect at 9:00 a.m. on Thursday, July 23, 2020.
- July 16 - Governor Polis has issued a statewide mask order.
- July 15 - Community Update #13 has been posted.
- July 14 - During the July 14 study session, City Council decided to continue the virtual meeting setup until further notice.
- June 16 - City Council voted unanimously to extend the face covering order indefinitely.
- June 9 - Main Avenue to be Reconfigured for Safety and Expanded Outdoor Commerce. More details and permit applications can be found at DurangoGov.org/BumpOuts - View signed Order #2020-09 (PDF)
- May 21 - City of Durango Issues Face Covering Order
- May 20 - City of Durango Issues Smoking and Fire Restrictions Due to Extreme Fire Risk - read news release.
- March 16 - Emergency Declaration was issued by the Interim City Manager.
- Find more information about City of Durango service adjustments.