Thank you for participating in Clean Commute Week
Another Clean Commute Week has come and gone. We had more than 200 participants throughout the week at various events. Thank you for participating and setting an example by clean commuting year-round. You are shaping the clean commute culture and movement in Durango!
Congratulations to our Clean Commute Week award recipients:
- Commuter of the Year - Cathy Wakeman
- Pedal Vs Metal Winner - Jordan Townsend
- Small Business Commuter Challenge Winner - SME Environmental
- Medium Business Commuter Challenge Winner - SEH
- Large Business Commuter Challenge Winner - Animas Surgical Hospital
Another big thank you to event sponsors: Abadie | Schill, Anarchy Brewing, Animas Cycles, Animas Trading Company, Backcountry Experience, Balanced Recovery Massage, Bread, Desert Sun, Durango Fire, Durango Outdoor Exchange, Durango Running Club, Durango Trails, Four Corners Broadcasting, Hermosa Café, Maria's Bookshop, Mountain Bike Specialists, Pedal the Peaks, Ride Responsible, Ska Brewing, Southwest Eye Consultants, Tailwind, United Campgrounds, Upper East Side Deli.
Keep up the clean commuting!