Durango, CO: The following is the city’s schedule for the Thanksgiving holiday, Thursday, Nov. 23 and Friday, Nov. 24:
- City administrative offices will be closed Nov. 23 and Nov. 24. This includes City Hall, River City Hall, Police Station and Substation, Transit Center, Greenmount Cemetery, Parks and Recreation administrative offices, and the Santa Rita Water Reclamation Facility administrative offices.
- The Recreation Center and Chapman Hill will be closed Nov. 23 but will reopen with regular hours on Nov. 24.
- There will be no classes at Durango Gymnastics Nov. 20 through Nov. 26.
- Durango Public Library will be closed Nov. 23 through Nov. 26. It will reopen Monday, Nov. 27 from 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Durango-La Plata County Airport will be open with regularly scheduled commercial service through Thanksgiving weekend. Travelers are encouraged to arrive at the airport at least 2 hours prior to scheduled departure. Airport administrative offices will be closed Nov. 23 and 24.
- Durango Transit WILL NOT operate on Nov. 23 or Nov. 24. Trolleys and buses will resume service on Saturday, Nov. 25.
- There will be no commercial or residential trash/recycling service on Thursday, Nov. 23. Thursday’s trash/recycling will be picked up on Friday, Nov. 24. Friday’s commercial and residential trash and recycling will be picked up on Saturday, Nov. 25.
- The Durango Recycle Center will be closed Nov. 23 and Nov. 24 and will reopen on Saturday, Nov. 25, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Parking at meters downtown will be FREE on Nov. 23 and Nov. 24.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
|Do you have a comment, question or suggestion regarding this topic or others? ------------> Check out our "Connect and Engage" webpage and let us know!|
|Want to receive releases like this on city news? ------------------------------------------------------> Sign up at Notify Me and select "City of Durango News Flash."|
Public Information Officer
Phone: (970) 375-5090