Durango, CO: The following is the city of Durango’s schedule for the Labor Day holiday, observed on Monday, September 4, 2023:
- City administrative offices will be closed, including City Hall, River City Hall, Police Station and Substation, Transit Center, Greenmount Cemetery offices, and the Parks & Recreation administrative offices.
- Durango Recreation Center will be open 5:45 a.m. to 2 p.m. Chapman Hill is closed. Skate Night is Friday and Saturday evening from 7 to 10 p.m. Durango Gymnastics: No classes.
- Lake Nighthorse will be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. beginning Sept. 5. For details, visit DurangoGov.org/Lakenighthorse
- The Durango–La Plata County Airport will offer regularly scheduled commercial service. The airport administration office will be closed. Travelers are encouraged to arrive at the airport at least 90 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
- Durango Public Library will be closed.
- Commercial and residential trash and recycling pickup will be Tuesday through Saturday, one day later than your regular day with no service Monday, September 4. The Recycle Center will be closed.
- Durango Transit routes WILL operate with normal service on Monday September 4. The Transit Center will be closed September 4.
- Parking at meters is FREE downtown Saturday, September 2 through Monday, September 4.
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
|Do you have a comment, question or suggestion regarding this topic or others? ||Check out our "Connect and Engage" webpage and let us know!|
|Want to receive releases like this on city news?||Sign up at Notify Me and select "City of Durango News Flash."|
Public Information Officer
Phone: (970) 375-5090