As we navigate the latest surge in COVID-19, we encourage community members to embrace the perseverance that has defined Durango since the beginning of this pandemic. Kindness, patience and regard for the health of fellow community members will help ensure businesses, services and facilities we rely on remain open and available.
- Wear a well-fitting mask during gatherings
- Stay up-to-date on vaccinations
- Get tested and isolate if you get sick
- Quarantine at home if you’ve been exposed
- Continue to support businesses and restaurants – many offer online ordering and curbside pick-up
Thank you for helping keep Durango safe and vibrant.