The city of Durango, along with TRC Construction Inc., will begin upgrading sidewalk ramps Tuesday, June 1 in the neighborhoods below. The upgrades will bring sidewalks into compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act standards. Minimal impacts to traffic are expected. There will be short-term closures on some sidewalks.
- Jenkins Ranch Road and Kennebec Court
- 32nd Street and East 7th Avenue
- Obrien Drive and Florida Road
- Aspen Place and Aspen Drive
- Oak Drive and Elm Place
- Rim Drive and Goeglein Gulch Road
- Escalante Drive and Baker Lane
- 9th Street from Narrow Gauge to East 2nd Avenue
For more information, please call (970) 375-4839.