The city of Durango is offering up to three months of utility bill credits (water, sewer, trash and recycling) to businesses and residents financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Residents must meet income requirements to quality for the credits. Businesses and nonprofits must:
- Have experienced 25 percent revenue loss between March and December 2020
- Be substantially impacted by COVID-19 as a result of required closures or capacity limits
- Be owned, operated or headquartered in Durango (not a franchise or chain)
- Not be delinquent in sales tax submissions (businesses on a payment or deferment plan are not delinquent)
- Operate legally under local, state and federal laws
Applications for residents and businesses will be accepted through March 21, 2021. Funding is limited; credits will be offered until funding is exhausted.
For more information and to apply, visit DurangoGov.org/DBRF