The following is the city’s schedule for Monday, Jan. 18:
- City administrative offices will be closed on Monday, Jan. 18 in observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday including City Hall, River City Hall, Police Station and Substation, Greenmount Cemetery and Parks & Recreation administrative offices.
- The Durango-La Plata County Airport will be open with regularly scheduled commercial service Monday, Jan. 18. Travelers are encouraged to arrive at the airport at least 90 minutes prior to your scheduled departure. Airport administration office will be closed.
- Durango Community Recreation Center, Chapman Hill and Durango Gymnastics will be open. Ski hill will have adjusted hours of 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Reservations are required for the recreation center (including pools) and public skate at Chapman Hill Ice Rink.
- Durango Public Library will be closed Monday, Jan. 18.
- Residential and commercial trash and recycling pickups will be staggered Tuesday through Saturday, one day later than your regular day with no service Monday, Jan. 18. Sign up for reminders at DurangoGov.org/trash. Durango Recycle Center will be closed, Monday, Jan. 18.
- Durango Transit WILL operate on Monday, Jan. 18. The Transit Center and the cashier window will be closed.
- Parking meters are FREE in the downtown area Monday, Jan. 18!