Arranging your curbside pick-up can be frustrating! The Library has limited staff in the building each day paired with a limited number of phone lines where calls can be transferred. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Here’s how you can help.
- Instead of calling, email firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Provide us with your library card number, the day you want to pickup, the time you plan arrive and the type and color of vehicle you will arrive in.
- Our busiest phone times are 10-11am. Calling at a different time is best.
- Please give us at least 30 minutes leeway to prepare your holds for pick-up.
- Your holds will be waiting for you for at least 7 days. You can make arrangements a day or two early.
Thank you for your patience! It is truly appreciated.