While the Durango Public Library is closed to help contain the spread of Coronoavirus (COVID-19), we will strive to offer the following services:
- Answering your questions by phone and offering curbside pickup from 10 am - 4 pm, Tuesdays - Saturdays.
- Curbside service for items ready to be picked up and new check-outs (limited to 10 items) by calling 970-375-3380 or emailing email@example.com.
- New library online catalog can be found here: https://durango.ent.sirsi.net Place holds on items for curbside pickup, when your email or text notice arrives that the items are ready for pickup call to arrange a pickup time. Your default Pin# is the last 4 numbers of your library card. Once logged in you can change your Pin# if you choose to.
- Items can be returned 24/7 using the drive-through bookdrop on the south end of the library, when returning games, ukuleles, or items that do not fit in the book drop call when you arrive at the front of the library to arrange curbside drop off. (curbside available 10am - 4pm, Tue-Sat)
- eBooks and downloadable audiobooks are available 24/7. Please see this page for more information about accessing our eCollection.