Parks, Open Space & Trails Permit
General Information on Park, Open Space & Trails Permit
Please read all the information on this page before continuing with a permit.
All permit applications are pending until approved by the Parks and Recreation Director.
Please email the permit to: Parks and Recreation, or drop it off at the Administrative Office in the Recreation Center at 2700 Main Avenue.
Refer to application and deposit costs below for the TOTAL amount required your event:
- Nonrefundable Application Fee
- Buckley Park $150
- Rotary Park $100
- All other parks $50
- 50 people or less $50
- 50 - 199 people (non special event*) $100
- 200 people + or competitive and/or sporting events*
- * Some large special events may require an increased damage deposit and a Special Activities Permit request.
- Parks Used for Monetary Gain
- First day $100
- Second day $75
- Third day and subsequent days $50
- Nonprofit organizations holding a 501(c)3 are exempt from monetary gain fees $0
Be sure to view our list of all parks and amenities, including locations and pictures of each.