Reach new heights by climbing to the top of the 30-foot high climbing wall. Staff are on-hand to assist with harnesses, to provide a belay, and to give positive encouragement. This program is included in the daily admission fee.
- All climbers must wear closed-toe shoes
- To use the Auto Belay, you must be 45 to 250 pounds
- Children, 25 to 45 pounds will be manually belayed by staff
Public Climbing Hours
- Monday - Friday, 4 - 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 12 - 5 p.m.
- Sunday, 12 - 4 p.m.
Adult Climbing Wall Sessions
Join climbing experts that work with adult climbers of all ability levels. They teach a variety of skills including gymnastics of climbing, ropework,and self-rescue. This program is included in the daily admission fee.
- Adult's Only Climbing Hours
- Wednesday Mornings: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday Mornings: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.