Durango Community Recreation Center
2700 Main Avenue, Durango, CO 81301
Hours of Operation
The Aquatics area closes 30 minutes earlier
- Monday -Thursday: 5:30 am - 9:00 pm
- Friday: 5:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Sunday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
For Holiday Hours, please see the Holiday Hours tab on this page.
Childcare for parents using the Durango Community Recreation Center is available. please visit Childcare/Kids Club web page and select the Kids Club tab for the hours and prices for drop-in childcare.
ALL PASSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
(Child 3 years and under FREE with paid adult)
- Youth, Age 4-17 $5.50
- Adult, Age 18-61 $7.00
- Senior, Age 62-89 $6.00
- 90 years and over are FREE
20 Punch Pass
- Youth Punch Pass $80
- Adult Punch Pass $120
- Senior Punch Pass $95
3 Month Pass
- Youth 3 Month Pass $110
- Adult 3 Month Pass $140
- Senior 3 Month Pass $115
6 Month Pass
- Youth 6 Month Pass $160
- Adult 6 Month Pass $220
- Senior 6 Month Pass $165
- Youth Annual Pass $255
- Adult Annual Pass $375
- Senior Annual Pass $260
Family Pass Price - Full Adult price for the first person and each additional person is 1/2 price. MAXIMUM OF 2 ADULTS PER HOUSEHOLD (One at full price, one at 1/2 price).
The Durango Community Recreation Center is a great location for weddings receptions, banquets, reunions, club meetings, parties, conferences, training sessions and more. An audiovisual screen as well as food and beverage areas are available. Full payment is required at the time of booking and a damage deposit may be required. In case of rental cancellation, ten days advance notice is required for a full refund.
To make a reservation, or request more information email RCRR@durangogov.org or call 970-375-7300
- Click here for the Durango Community Recreation Center Rental Form
- Click here for a complete list of room rental information
Available Rooms Max Occupancy Non-Profit/Hour Regular Rate/Hour
- Windom 49 $25 $35
- Sunlight 57 $25 $35
- Eolus 55 $25 $35
- The Peaks 161 $65 $90
- Kitchen n/a $10 $15
- Twilight 46 $25 $35
- Perins 8 $25 $35
- Pool Party Area 20 $25 $35
- Amphitheater 180 $25 $35
Other Rental Information:
- Weekly Room Rental Discounts are available. Contact the Recreation Center at 970-375-7300
- *46 inch high definition flat screen TV with Computer and WiFi capabilities available in the Perins conference room for $10.
- Climbing Wall is $50 per hour and includes a belayer
- Gymnasium hourly rate: One court $35, two courts
- Items available for an extra fee include a projector for $10 and a dance floor for $25
New Year's Eve: Open until 12 noon
New Year's Day: Closed
Memorial Day: 5:30 am - 2 p.m.
Independence Day: Open until 2 p.m.
Labor Day: 5:30 am - 2 p.m.
Thanksgiving Day: Closed
Christmas Eve: Open until 12 noon
Christmas Day: Closed
Do you know an active Durango senior?
Watch our new video that showcases four of our most active seniors as they tell us why they love the Rec Center!