2023 Transit Survey Results
Every year the City of Durango and Durango Transit conducts a survey to better understanding the ridership and their needs. The results from the 2023 ridership survey have been summarized in the graphic below.
A detailed breakdown of the survey responses ,including data from past years data is available.
New On-Demand Evening Microtransit Service
Durango Transit has launched a new on-demand bus service called DuranGO!. More information and links to download the app is available on the DuranGO! page.
- Keep cell phone conversations to a low volume.
- Show the driver your pass each time you board.
- Shirts and shoes are required.
- Refrain from putting feet on the seats.
- Profanity will not be tolerated.
- All water craft must be deflated before boarding the vehicle.
- Service animals may ride vehicles, but pets are not allowed.
- Pets (only service animals permitted)
- Food and Drink (unless in closed containers)
- Car Batteries
- Propane tanks of any size
- Any weapon or dangerous instrument
- Anything flammable, explosive, corrosive or highly toxic
- Oversized items
- Groceries in excess of what can be carried in one trip
All Durango Transit buses are equipped with bike racks, which hold up either two or three bikes. Bike racks are offered upon space availability.
If there are no bike rack spots available when you board, there are places to lock up your bike at most bus stops.
Equal Opportunity Service Provider
In accordance with the American Disabilities Act of 1990 and the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Colorado State Statutes, Durango Transit does not discriminate on the basis of race, color or national origin. For more information about these statutes or to file a complaint, write to: Durango Transit, 250 W. 8th Street, Durango, CO 81301 or call 970-375-4941.
De acuerdo con el Acta de Americanos con Discapacidades de 1990, el Acta de Derechos Civiles de 1964, y los Estatutos del Estado de Colorado, Tránsito de Durango no discrimina en base a la raza, color, u origen o nacionalidad. Para mayores informes acerca de estos estatutos o para registrar una queja, escriba a: Durango Transit, 250 W. 8th Street, Durango, CO 81301. O llame al teléfono 970-375-4941.
For more information write or call:
250 West 8th Street
Durango, CO 81301