April 2nd, 2019 Election Results
Click here to view the results of the most recent City election.
City of Durango Street Department
- Click here to learn about the Street Department budget and Street Capital Projects.
- Click here to view the La Plata Forum Presentation - Facts about current fiscal situation in the General fund and how it relates to streets
Table of Comparable Cities
2019 Adopted Budget
Click here to view the 2019 Adopted Budget. The document is large and may take a few minutes to download.
2019 Utility Rate Changes
2018 Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan
- LCHMP PC Memo (PDF)
- La Plata-2018-MJHMP-Draft-Vol1 (PDF)
- La Plata-2018-MJHMP-Draft-Vol2 - COD Section (PDF)
- Annex A Mitigation Workbook (PDF)
Street Pavement Condition Index
Housing Plan Update
The Comprehensive Plan 2017 update
Get all the details at this link.
City of Durango Character Districts Initiative
Learn more about this exciting project by visiting the project website: Durango Districts
Animas River Water Quality
Mountain Studies Institute (MSI) has been monitoring the water quality of the Animas River since before, during, and after the Gold King Mine release. Under a partnership between MSI and the City of Durango, MSI will continue the monitoring program in 2016 in order to understand changes in water quality during storm events and spring runoff. Water Quality information for the Animas River is available by visiting the Mountain Studies Institute website.
Lake Nighthorse Project
Lake Nighthorse was constructed by the Bureau of Reclamation as part of the Animas La Plata (ALP) Project. The lake is full and the surface area is approximately 1,500 acres at maximum elevation and the reservoir area includes a total of approximately 5,500 acres. The reservoir site is two miles from downtown Durango and is poised to provide a significant recreational amenity to the area. Find more information regarding the project.
The Bureau of Reclamation has released a draft environmental assessment.
- Engineering Projects
- Multimodal Projects
- Parks and Recreations; and Natural Lands, Trails, and Sustainability Projects Projects
- Street Projects
- Planning Projects
- Organically Managed Lands
- Have you seen Ask Durango? Use this to report things like a pothole or street light issues or even to praise a City employee.
- Share your perspective with the City in various surveys posted to Virtual City Hall, the City's online forum for civic engagement.
- Check out the City's Notify Me feature that will send you emails related to topics of your choice.