The Durango-La Plata County Airport has contracted with the AvFlight Corporation to provide services to the general aviation at the Durango-La Plata County Airport.
AvFlight can be reached at (970) 259-7400.
- Runway: 03/21
- Runway Length: 9,200 Feet
- Runway Width: 150 Feet
- Elevation: 6684 feet - North End of Runway 21
- ILS Approach: Runway 03
- ILS Minimum Ceiling: 200 Feet
- ILS Visibility: 1/2 mile
Rated weight capacity 150,000 pounds – 9,200 feet Dual Wheel Capacity (100% Safety Factor per Engineer) **Snow Removal: No snow removal provided at night between last scheduled aircraft flight until the first aircraft flight the following morning.
|CTAF / UNICOM||122.8|
|APCH / DEP SVC||118.575 / 348.7|
- Longitude: 107 degrees 45 minutes
- Latitude: 37 degrees 09 minutes
- Runway Bearing: 37 degrees north, 22 minutes, 25 seconds east
Runway Lighting Information
|3 clicks||HIRL (low) VASI (on) REIL (off) MALSR (low)|
|5 clicks||HIRL (med) VASI (on) REIL (off) MALSR (med)|
|7 clicks||HIRL (high) VASI (on) REIL (on) MALSR (high)|
- HIRL - High Intensity Runway Lights
- VASI - Visual Glide Slope Indicator
- REIL - Runway End Identification Lights
- MALSR - Medium Intensity Approach Light System RAIL
For Additional Information
For additional information regarding general aviation services and activities, please visit AirNav.com.