|Length of time||Cost|
|First 60 minutes||Free|
|More than 60 minutes||$1.00 for each additional 30 minutes|
|Maximum fee per 24-hour period (first 7 days)||$8.00|
|Maximum fee per 24-hour period (8th and subsequent days)||$6.00|
Please refer to the map below, or view the map (PDF).
- At parking lot entrances, press the button on the machine at the gate to receive a barcode parking ticket. (DO NOT DISPLAY THIS IN THE SUN or it will fade.)
- When exiting, insert the barcode ticket at the blue flashing lights. Fee will appear on the screen.
- Credit Card Lot has north and south entries/exits. The south entry/exit is accessible via the outer road.
- A cellphone waiting lot is available, to the south of the terminal parking lots. Follow the signs along the outer road, and enjoy the view while you wait to pick up your travelers!
- View the Parking Map at DRO (PDF)
YELLOW CURB / UNATTENDED VEHICLES
- VEHICLES MUST NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED at the yellow curb in front of the terminal. Use the parking lot if you must leave your vehicle.
- 60-MINUTE SPACES in the Main Terminal Lot are for assisting arriving or departing passengers and are located directly across from the terminal building. (See map)
- EVEN WHEN THE SIGN SAYS THE MAIN LOT IS FULL, 60-MINUTE SPACES ARE STILL AVAILABLE.
- UNATTENDED VEHICLES AT THE YELLOW CURB MAY BE SUBJECT TO TICKETING AND/OR TOWING.
Long-term and short-term parking is available in both parking lots:
Parking is allowed in any valid space from a few minutes on up to several months. The daily rate structure becomes effective after the first 60 minutes. Please do not use the designated 60-minute spaces across from the terminal for long-term parking.
- Parking for travelers is allowed in any valid parking space in either parking lot.
- Handicap spaces require a valid placard on display.
- Pay via cash or credit when leaving the Main Terminal lot. ($100 bills are not accepted at cash machines)
- CREDIT CARD LOT: Credit cards only at exit, pay with cash inside the terminal (see below)
PAY STATION INSIDE TERMINAL
- Keep your barcode ticket with you. (Lost your barcode ticket? Call Airport Ops: (970) 759-4342)
- This option is valid for both parking lots.
- Pay inside after bags are collected and you are ready to leave.
- Feed the barcode ticket in to the machine at the blue flashing lights.
- Pay by cash or credit card and take your receipt.
- The barcode ticket will be validated and returned to you. If you lost your barcode ticket, the machine will create one for you to use at the exit.
- When you get to the exit gate, insert your barcode ticket, and the gate will open.
- Airport Administration: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. – (970) 382-6051
(closed for major holidays)
- Airport Operations/ARFF - Available during all hours of operation – (970) 759-4342