Community Special Events
Do You Want to Hold a Special Event?
For the following City of Durango Community Special Event information:
- Special Activities Permit application,
- Banner Permit application,
- Equipment Request form
- Durango Film Registration Information
- Adverstising Suggestions and more,
For a list of what is happening in Durango, visit:
If you are having a small event that uses City property, such as a City Park or Trail that will NOT involve alcohol, a sporting/competitive event or structures of any kind, you will only need a Park and Trail Permit. For questions on whether you need a Special Activities Permit or a park permit, you can email Parks and Recreation Administration Office or call (970) 375-7321.
Parks and Recreation Community Special Events
Durango Parks and Recreation organizes and hosts an assortment of Community Special Events for all ages and varying interests.
- 4th of July (2019 Information not available yet)
- Arbor Day (PDF)
- Easter Egg Scramble
- Parks and Recreation 2019 Snowdown Events
- Parks and Recreation 2019 Triathlons
For more information regarding Durango Parks and Recreation Special Events, please contact Holden Randle or at (970) 375-7317.