Explore Durango

Go To Search
Today's Weather

Special Events Permit
How to Apply for a Special Events Liquor License
If you wish to apply for a special events liquor permit, contact the City Clerk's Office at (970) 375-5010. The State of Colorado is involved in this process; read the special events permit document for more information. 

How to apply for a Special Activities Permit

Note: If you are wanting to apply for a permit to close a street for a special event, please contact Parks and Recreation community events at (970) 375-7331.